, it is a logistic services company clearly orientated towards customers; we do contribute to maximum quality solutions by providing customized services and also adapted to their needs. Our activities are: LOGISTICS, STORAGE AND ROAD TRANSPORT OF MERCHANDISE..
The Management from LOGISTICA URBETRANS
defines its Quality Policy as an integrated part of the Company General Policy, by being a standard reference from its Quality Management System's objectives.
The main objectives from this policy are listed below:
- To reach excellence at provided services to clients.
- To add value, with the implantation of best possible solutions, in order to obtain for our clients competitive advantages, by means of costs reductions or by increasing their production.
- To meet legislation and other requirements needed to be applied on the course of our activities and own processes, but giving out priority to our clients' requirements.
- To promote continuously an efficient improvement to SGC (Quality Management System) by means of procedures, instructions, and any required actions, in order to guarantee that LOGISTICA URBETRANS meets with its own Policy, goals and objectives.
- To carry out periodically Quality audits that reviews and guarantees the execution and the efficiency of its Policy, goals and objectives, from the Quality Management System.
- To promote communication and understanding of such Quality Policy, as for internal and external levels.
- To train and to make the whole company LOGISTICA URBETRANS be aware about the need to improve our client's satisfaction and to meet all the requirements that the Quality Management System sets up for.
The Management declares that its commitment to the above stated principles, is to compromise itself to assign the neccesary resources and also to rely on the whole personnel's contribution to look up, to revise and to meet the company's goals.
This statement about Quality Policy is available for all LOGISTICA URBETRANS employees, clients, suppliers, subcontractors and to the general public.
Dated 1st June 2011
Signed. The Management Headstaff